Why Use an ARLA Agent?
Ian Wilson is joined by Sue Fisher, James Parkin and Harry Orwin – Allen. All staff are members of the Association Residential Letting Agents ARLA.
Why use an ARLA agent, what makes licensed agents different?
- Backed up by Client Money Protection (CMP).
- Accounts are regularly independently inspected.
- We hold professional Indemnity Insurance.
- We understand and comply with complex legislative changes and best practice.
- We attend regular training to keep our knowledge and skills up to date.
- All staff are experienced and trained professional.
We comply with professional standards of the nationally recognised professional body for letting agents,
Not all letting agents are regulated
Is your agent keeping you safe and complying with the law? While there is no national mandatory regulation of letting agents and landlords, there is a complex web of law, regulation and codes of practice governing let residential properties.
Protecting your money
Every year tenants and landlords lose thousands of pounds and suffer distress through dealing with agents who are inexperienced and do not deal with client money in a professional manner.
ARLA Licensed lettings agents hold your money in a designated client account and accounts are regularly subject to independent inspection. You will receive a professional service from an ARLA Licensed agent but if things go wrong neither landlords will be left out of pocket.*
*subject to Client Money Protection Scheme limits and criteria.