Value my property

It is extremely important that all gas appliances in the property are in good order as a landlord; it is a legal requirement for a landlord to have a valid gas safety certificate (CP12) in place at all times during a tenancy.

A copy of the gas safety certificate should be given to the tenants on the day they move in.

This certificate must be renewed annually and a copy provided within 28 days of renewal.

We are able to arrange for any certificates which you may require in order to be compliant with the legal requirements.